Troy Lee Designs D3 Aztec Composite Helmet
Troy Lee is an industry leader when it comes to graphical design and even more so when it comes to helmets and safety. The same great attention to detail and expansive dynamic feel that goes into creating each piece of artwork is put into crafting these pieces of art that we call helmets. The bold and classic race ready graphics compliment the integrity and design of the Composite and EPS blend that comes together to protect you each time your ride.
The D3 Aztec helmet is crafted from Composite Material and has been crafted to exact design specifications to ensure your safety and style. The helmet comes with two adjustable visors for custom height placement. In addition to the custom visor placement, machined titanium screws held the visor in place. Titanium is used to reduce weight and add style. The D3 takes advantage of a dual density shock pad system, along with EPS. A removable, washable and replaceable MX comfort liner takes advantage of special fabrics called CoolMax and Dri-Lex. In conjunction with each other, these fabrics help to control moisture and odor. This keeps you cooler and fresher for longer. Speaking of cool, your head can get mighty hot in a full face helmet, that’s why Troy Lee designed this D3 with 20 air tunnel vents that keep a steady flow of cool air circulating in the helmet.
If you’re interested in high performance, style, and safety then this is the helmet for you. You can’t put a price tag on your safety and comfort. Boasting and exceeding standards like CPSC 2013, CE EN 1078, ASTM F1952, and ASTM F2040 the D3 has you covered.
- Unique and technologically advanced aerospace composite shell construction.
- Bold and classic TLD graphic is designed to showcase the Composite Shell.
- Includes 2 adjustable D3 visors that allow for custom height placement.
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight and added trick factor.
- Dual Density Shock Pad System.
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation.
- Removable, replaceable and washable MX style comfort liner with CoolMax and Dri-Lex.
- Exceeds CPSC 1203, CE EN 1077, CE EN 1078, ASTM F1952 and ASTM F2040.
- Full incremental sizing based on SE-3 helmet for greater range of fitment.
- Quick-release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Custom helmet bag included.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items