Troy Lee Designs D3 Gwin CF Helmet
Troy Lee is an industry leader when it comes to graphical design, and even more so when it comes to helmets and safety. The same great attention to detail and expansive dynamic feel that goes into creating each piece of artwork, is also implemented into crafting these pieces of art we know as helmets. The bold and classic race ready graphics compliment the integrity and design of the carbon fiber and EPS blend that comes together to protect you each time you seek to push the limits.
The D3 Pinstripe II CF Helmet is constructed from technologically advanced aerospace carbon, and has been crafted following the Troy Lee Designs blueprint, ensuring safety and flaunting style. The D3 Helmet comes with two adjustable visors for custom height placement, and machined titanium screws that hold the visor in place and reduce weight. The D3 takes advantage of a dual density shock pad system that helps absorb smaller impacts, withstand multiple hits and add more durability to the single impact absorbing EPS liner.
A removable, washable and replaceable comfort liner is constructed of CoolMax and Dri-Lex materials which efficiently wicks away moisture to keep you cool, comfortable and odor-free. Taking breathability and airflow to the next level, the D3 Helmet features 14 intake ports over the forehead, brow and chin areas to guide air past your head, while the 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
Exceeding CPSC 1203, CE EN 1077, CE EN 1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and ASTM F2040 safety requirements and standards, the D3 is the pinnacle of protection and style in full-face mountain bike helmets. You can’t put a price tag on your safety and comfort, but you can certainly drape them with extremely good looks and style.
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon fiber shell construction.
- Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and adds greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner.
- 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials.
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength.
- Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement.
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- D3 helmet bag and 2 D3 color-matching visors included.
- Exceeds CPSC 1203, CE EN 1077, CE EN 1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and ASTM F2040 safety requirements and standards.
Troy Lee Designs
HELMET SIZE CHART
|Head Diameter (in)
||20.5 to 20.9
||21.3 to 21.7
||22 to 22.4
||22.8 to 23.2
||23.6 to 24.4
||24.8 to 25.6
||52 to 53
||54 to 55
||56 to 57
||58 to 59
||60 to 62
||63 to 65
|Hat Size (in)
||6-1/2 to 6-5/8
||6-3/4 to 6-7/8
||7 to 7-1/8
||7-1/4 to 7-3/8
||7-1/2 to 7-3/4
||7-7/8 to 8-1/8
Shell Sizes: XS-L and XL-XXL
EPS Sizes: XS-S, M-L, and XL-XXL
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items