SRAM XX BB30 Crankset '09
Take a zero penalty on weight while gaining amazing performance and durability with the SRAM XX Crankset. Designed specifically for 2x10 drivetrains it puts into place some advanced materials and ideas that will directly benefit its user. There are a larger number of ramps and shift points which leads to faster and more reliable shifting. The larger bolt center diameter increases the stiffness of the entire component allowing for more of the riders power to be transferred to the rear wheel.
- The first MTB crank specifically designed for 2x10
- The oversized chainrings are CNC-machined from 6mm 7075 aluminum blanks
- Arm Material: Integrated carbon composite arms with aluminum spider construction
- Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction
- X-GLIDE technology shifting
- More upshift points provide faster, more reliable shifting
- 49.5mm chainline allows all 10 rear cogs to be used with the big and small chainring
- Bottom Bracket: BB30 (Not Included)
- BB shell width: 68/73
- Chain Compatibility: SRAM 10
- Chainring BCD: 120 , 80
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Crank-FD Type: SRAM 2x10 , SRAM 2x10 26/39
- Defined Color: Black
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm
- Q Factor: 156
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 26/39
- Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP
- Weight: 694 g
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items