Tech feature in lineup means "specific for foul weather conditions" (read winter/wet).
The added latex layer on the sidewalls increases casings cut resistance from small glasses/sharp stones often brought into the lane by rain from the roadside.
Specific Aquagrip Compound gives for a terrific grip in all nasty road conditions (cold/wet).
"Handmade" for superior performance and comfort.
Designed for foul weather use, with excellent racing characteristics in the rain.
New tread pattern for even better performance:
- “diamond” tread pattern elongated in the direction of rotation for better ground contact;
- curved side ribbing for excellent flex-free grip even in the wet;
- Acquagrip Compound, for reduced rolling resistance and better grip in the wet
- Corespun 320 TPI casing, with latex reinforced sidewalls.
- New PRB 2.0 puncture resistant belting placed underneath the tread increases
flat prevention properties of the Corsa Evo Tech up to 40%, even while reducing the weight.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items