WTB Vigilante TCS Light FR 29" Tire
Developed on the European enduro race scene, the Vigilante is WTB's leading aggressive All Mountain tire, and the top choice for Team WTB's Mark Weir. Square lugs and an open tread pattern bolster stability in loose or wet terrain, while the stiff outside knobs clutch at lean angles like it's nobody's business; just the tire to ride when you're in it to win it.
WTB's TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tire technology is designed around tubeless bead shapes and hooks to create a seamless interface between tire and rim for the most reliable tubeless setup. This TCS Light version of the Vigilante is sealant ready and features a gram-conscious, supple and compliant carcass that reduces rotational weight to keep you rolling faster, for longer. Employing WTB's FR (fast rolling) Dual DNA rubber compound, the Vigilante's centerline tread is firm and long-wearing, while the side knobs remain supple, optimizing efficiency, traction and durability.
- Dual DNA Compound: centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip
- TCS Light: light, supple and compliant, sealant ready
- FR: fast rolling, with WTB's Dual DNA rubber compound that optimizes efficiency, traction and durability. A firm, long-wearing centerline tread with softer side knobs
- Lightweight Casing: supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
- TCS (Tubeless Compatible System): standards-driven system designed around tubeless bead shapes and hooks to create repeated sealant-based consistency between tire and rim
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Width: 2.3"
- Level: TCS Light (fast rolling)
- Compound: Dual DNA
- Casing: Lightweight
- Bead: TCS folding
- Weight (claimed): 830g
- Usage: Trail/Enduro/All-Mountain
- Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam
- Vendor Part#: W010-0544
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
The Clement X’Plor MSO is a 700x40mm adventure tire designed for mixed conditions. The combination of smooth- rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for dirt roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault, and even pavement. The ...
Based upon the highly successful Nevegal tire, the Small Block 8 features 8 miniature Nevegal shaped knobs running from left to right across the tire. Its well suited for fast accelerating, hard packed cross country riding. This version of the ...
SPECIFICATIONS Size 29 x 3.0 Conditions Hardpack, Loose, Loamy, Wet, Mud, Sand, Rocks Bead Folding TPI 60 or 120 Compound New Surly Rubber Protection Nylon Insert Type Tubeless Ready Intended Use XC, Endurance, Trail, All Mountain Weight 1390g (60tpi) / ...