WTB Vigilante TCS Light FR 29" Tire
Developed on the European enduro race scene, the Vigilante is WTB's leading aggressive All Mountain tire, and the top choice for Team WTB's Mark Weir. Square lugs and an open tread pattern bolster stability in loose or wet terrain, while the stiff outside knobs clutch at lean angles like it's nobody's business; just the tire to ride when you're in it to win it.
WTB's TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tire technology is designed around tubeless bead shapes and hooks to create a seamless interface between tire and rim for the most reliable tubeless setup. This TCS Light version of the Vigilante is sealant ready and features a gram-conscious, supple and compliant carcass that reduces rotational weight to keep you rolling faster, for longer. Employing WTB's FR (fast rolling) Dual DNA rubber compound, the Vigilante's centerline tread is firm and long-wearing, while the side knobs remain supple, optimizing efficiency, traction and durability.
- Dual DNA Compound: centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip
- TCS Light: light, supple and compliant, sealant ready
- FR: fast rolling, with WTB's Dual DNA rubber compound that optimizes efficiency, traction and durability. A firm, long-wearing centerline tread with softer side knobs
- Lightweight Casing: supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
- TCS (Tubeless Compatible System): standards-driven system designed around tubeless bead shapes and hooks to create repeated sealant-based consistency between tire and rim
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Width: 2.3"
- Level: TCS Light (fast rolling)
- Compound: Dual DNA
- Casing: Lightweight
- Bead: TCS folding
- Weight (claimed): 830g
- Usage: Trail/Enduro/All-Mountain
- Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam
- Vendor Part#: W010-0544
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Maxxis Shorty 3C-MAXX TERRA 29" Tire Mid-spike trail tire for demanding conditions The Maxxis Shorty is designed to offer excellent traction in less than ideal conditions. This tire features the epic 3C MAXX TERRA Compound, giving you the upper hand ...
Schwalbe Hans Dampf 29" Addix Tire As a jack-of-all-trades, the Hans Dampf is fine tuned to provide control and comfort. The grippy TrailStar compound option provides traction and control when cornering, making it an ideal front tire option, while the ...
Schwalbe Magic Mary 29" Addix Tire Even in its prototype stage, the Magic Mary collected World Cup and World Championship wins. The Magic Mary features an extremely stable sidewall and is snake-bite resistant. At the same time, the flexible tread ...