Note: Photo is for illustration purposes only. The item for sale is a frame and rear shock only, with the specifications listed below.
Jenson USA can ship Yeti products to delivery addresses in the United States, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
Yeti SB-66 Frame 2014
For 2014, the Yeti SB-66 features a custom butted aluminum front triangle combined with a high-modulus carbon fiber rear triangle, making it a whopping 300 grams lighter than the full alloy comp model. In addition to the new facelift, the visually stunning lines and sculpted tubeset of the SB-66 will certainly capture your attention like love-at-first-sight. Of course, the SB-66 wouldn't be the SB-66 without its mind, body and soul: Switch Technolody. Switch Technology is a modified dual-link system that utilizes an eccentric mechanism that switches direction as the bike moves through travel to control pedaling forces and wheel path, resulting in both efficient climbing and descending. With Switch Technology gracing your machine, the suspension is quite active on downhills, yet completely efficient for trekking up steep switchbacks.
The splined BB Shell allows the SB-66 to accept a removeable ISCG 03' or 05' tab, while being lighter than a conventional wleded tab and enabling countless chain-guide options. This removable option coupled with the internal cable routing on the rear triangle proved a more complete look. The SB-66 is able to use a coil shock, dropper seat post, and can run up to a 2.4" tire.
The alloy/carbon frame is lightweight at only 6.8 pounds (claimed weight); while the full alloy chassis with an inset tapered head tube and a compact assembly, make the frame stiff and responsive. Pair SB-66's progressive geometry and versatility with Switch Technology; add in oversized pivot pins, and tada! you get one aggressive bike that yearns to be ridden hard. The harder you ride, the better the SB-66 will perform.
The SB-66 can run SRAM XX by using a 73mm SRAM GXP bottom bracket (or an equivalent) and the XX crank with a Q-Factor of 166.
2014 Yeti SB-66 Frame Features
- 430 grams lighter than the full alloy SB66 COMP model, due to the high-modulus carbon fiber rear triangle
- Switch Technology Patent Pending suspension system
- Fully sealed eccentric system
- Oversized pivot pins with Enduro Max Sealed Bearings & custom Titanium hardware used throughout
- Splined BB Shell accepts removable ISCG 03/05 tabs
- Tapered inset headtube (44mm/56mm)
- Dedicated 142MM X 12MM Dropouts
- Post mount rear brake tab
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle
- Custom chain-slap guards
- Cable stops for height adjustable seatpost
- Direct mount (e-type) front derailleur compatible with both Shimano and SRAM front derailleurs
- Works great with a coil shock
2014 Yeti SB-66 Frame Specifications
- Travel: 6.00" (152mm). Designed to use a 150mm or 160mm travel fork.
- Rear shock: FOX CTD ADJUST K+ (8.5”X2.5”)
- Bottom Bracket: 73MM Shell
- Front Derailleur: Direct Mount
- Weight: 6.8lbs (3.08jg)
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Wheel size: 26"
- Seat post collar: 35.0mm seat clamp
- Axle: 142mm x 12mm thru-axle system
- Headset: Inset (also referred as ZeroStack) 44mm/56mm tapered headset
- Max rotor size: 160mm without brake adaptor, 185mm with brake adaptor
|Top Tube Length
|Seat Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Congo, The Democratic Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania, United Republic Of
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Virgin Islands, British
- Wallis and Futuna