Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pad
Zipp redesigned their Tangente brake pads featuring a slimmer design that increases pda life and radiates heat over a larger area of the rim for lower peak temperatures. A new groove design has two functions. First, the design offers improved cooling by channeling air over the rim and imrpoved wet weather performance by functioning as a drain to bring water away from your rims and braking surface.
- A 10 percent increase in surface area than the previous pad model for greater max braking power.
- A 1 mm thinner design provides improved clearance with integrated brakes.
- Despite a reduced thickness, its increased radial height increases pad life.
- Increased radial height also spreads heat over larger "swept area" of the rim for lower peak temperatures.
- New groove design sweeps water off rim for improved wet-weather braking performance and also channels air over rim to improve cooling.
- Uniquely formulated compound manages the extreme temperatures that can result from heavy braking on carbon.
7 months ago
PROS: Stopping Power
CONS: Wears Very Quickly
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Replacement pads for the Avid Elixir hydraulic disc brake. QTY "1" is enough pads for one wheel. Order "2" to replace the pads on one complete bicycle Steel back is most economical, aluminum back is more expensive but saves weight ...
The Elite Pro Road are tough and strong brakes that work well in tough conditions. Elite Pro shoes and inserts feature Jagwires Pro Series compound Inserts and cartridges use the Campagnolo standard Post Mount Type: Bolt-In Pad Use: Standard Brake ...