Placing Your Order
Jenson USA has built our reputation on being the best company to buy high quality bicycle products from. If you are not completely satisfied with the items you have purchased from Jenson USA, simply give us a call. Let’s talk about it. Maybe we can help with a problem. Or if there is a need for return, let us know which item(s) you would like to return. We have a “No Hassle” return policy. Jenson USA will accept returns of new, unused, and unopened items within 365 days from the date of your invoice. Let us know what you’d like to do: re-order or return. We want you to be completely satisfied.
Jenson USA is the only online bike shop to guarantee the delivery date of your purchase. We show the precise delivery date at checkout based on the availability of the items, time of day, shipping method, and delivery address - make a note of it. (If your order will be delivered in more than one shipment, we'll even show a date for each individual box.)
If Jenson USA fails to meet our promised date(s), we'll give you a $10 Jenson USA gift card as our apology - just ask.
What is covered under the On-Time Guarantee?
Just about everything! Including:
- Jenson USA didn’t ship your order on time
- A supplier didn’t ship items to Jenson USA on time
- An item is unexpectedly out of stock
- Box arrived on time, but Jenson USA shipped the wrong item
- Jenson USA shipped on time, but a shipping company (UPS, etc.) made a late delivery
What is NOT covered under the On-Time Guarantee?
- Orders that show a delivery date of “Unknown” at checkout. One or more of the items you’ve selected is out of stock with no ETA, so we can’t provide a firm date in this instance.
- Delays related to payment method. For example, if you give us a credit card that comes up “declined”, or provide incorrect billing address information at checkout, this could delay the processing of your order.
- Additions/changes to your order after it was placed online. Stopping the shipping process to change an order could affect the delivery date. We’ll do our best to keep you appraised of such changes.
Jenson USA has several methods for you to place an order with us. Make sure to record your order number. This will help you in tracking your order.
Internet Web Site - We are open 24 hours a day for you. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after placing your order. Please review it and verify that your order is correct. If any changes are required, please call our Gear Advisors at (888) 880-3811. Orders do process quickly and at times it may be too late to make any changes.
Phone-In - Call us at (888) 880-3811 to speak with our knowledgeable Sales Staff for help on picking the right items. Everyone here is an enthusiast cyclist; we can help with some of the confusing questions.
Southern California Store Locations - Stop by our Corona, CA Superstore or Riverside, CA Will-Call Center to make your purchase in person. Or order in advance online and we’ll have your order ready and waiting for you at either location. Store pickup is always fast and free.
Jenson USA offers several methods of payment options.
Credit Card - We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
PayPal - JensonUSA now accepts PayPal. Pay with your PayPal account balance, linked checking or credit card.
Check or Money Order - Payment can be made by Personal Check or Money Order in US funds in only. Please allow an additional 10 days for personal checks to process. Sorry, we do no handle COD orders.
International Wire Transfer - Please contact us for further information on this payment method.
If you pay using a credit or debit card, we will not charge any amount to your credit card until the item ships. If you pay using PayPal, PayPal will send the amount you authorize to Jenson USA immediately, in advance of the shipment of the order.
You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, at no cost to you, by calling our Gear Advisors at (888) 880-3811 or by sending us an e-mail.