Jenson USA wants to help turn your old bike into a brand new ride. Our trade-in program allows you to apply the value of your used bike towards the purchase of a new bike from Jenson USA. Below you’ll find the step-by-step process of how to go about trading in your old bike through our exclusive beta program. Our trade-in program is only available with the purchase of a new bike from Jenson USA.
1. Fill out and submit the form at the bottom of this page with your trade-in bike information, contact information, and what bike you are interested in buying.
2. A Gear Advisor will reach out within 24 hours to begin the trade-in process.
3. Our Gear Advisors will need some pictures of your trade-in bike so be ready to take a picture of the drive-side, non drive-side and any detail pictures of damage, even small cosmetic blemishes, so that we can get you the most accurate valuation possible.
4. Once our Gear Advisors assess the value of your bike we’ll send you our trade-in estimate.
a. Please note that your trade-in value estimate is not the final offer. The trade-in estimate becomes an official offer after our appraisal team evaluates your bike after we receive your bike at our warehouse. Our estimates are generally very close to the offer value so long as the description and pictures that are sent are accurate. It is important to note any scratches, dents, or cosmetic imperfections prior to shipping your bike so that we can identify whether there was damage caused during shipping.
5. Once you approve our estimate, we send you your new bike.
a. Please note that we will charge your credit card for the full amount of the new bike. Once we receive your old bike and verify it’s condition we will refund your credit card the trade-in value of your old bike.
6. You send us your old bike.
a. Use the box and packaging from your new bike to package and ship your old bike to us. Please be careful while packing as Jenson USA is not responsible for damage that occurs during shipping.
7. Your trade-in is assessed and approved, and your credit card is refunded the trade-in amount.
a. Again, please note that the trade-in value offer will be finalized once our technicians go through your bike. The trade-in value that is discussed prior to our technicians physically going over the condition of the bike is an estimate and subject to change. A Gear Advisor will reach out to confirm your trade-in has been processed and a refund issued to your card.