The construction of the Met Trenta 3K Helmet was developed for professional use with an aerodynamic shape and impressive ventilation that makes it first class. The Met Trenta 3K Helmet also features a low-pressure zone at the back of the head provides for passive cooling through the Venturi effect. Its construction performs better than most other helmets in its class. During the design process, Met’s R&D team discovered that carbon’s elastic modulus allowed them to reduce the density of the EPS foam by 20%, without affecting its capacity to absorb energy, making for a highly efficient and safe helmet. The result is a lightweight, yet better-performing shell that sets a new standard in terms of ventilated helmet manufacture.
3K carbon technology Looks and performs best when riding in the bunch, engineered to keep your head fresh and save you energy with every pedal stroke.
Naca vent Originally developed by NACA, a precursor to NASA, the position of this inlet at the front of the helmet has a cooling effect.
Rear deflectors features a flat rear deflector inclined at 25°, which makes it possible to include two wide exhausts that optimize airflow when you’re on the drops and riding hard.
Tube-shaped tail works in synergy with the NACA front vent and the rear deflector to effectively drive airflow.
Head contact surface built in such a way that only 30% of the head will be in contact with the helmet when you’re wearing it, allowing the other 70% to benefit from the optimized airflow passing through the internal cavity, keeping you cooler as you ride.
Sunglasses port Dedicated rubber ports for securely docking sunglasses.
Fit system All-round belt offers 360° adjustment, 4 positions for vertical adjustment, 2 positions for occipital adjustment, Ponytail compatible and MET USB LED light compatible
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info.
My question is about:
If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them.
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!
Questions For Similar Products
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
7IDP M1 50:01 HELMET 2019LIGHTWEIGHT FULL FACE PROTECTIONWhether
you're racing against the clock downhill, or just having some fun bustin' a move in the park, you'll want maximum protection on your head. While nothing can prevent an accident from happening, ...
BELL 4FORTY MIPS HELMETMountain biking is a demanding
sport – compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail riding life; with generous ventilation, the ...
Bell Hub HelmetBike commuting isn't for the coy.
Having gear that's built specifically for the task can be a major motivator. With similar features to Bell's high-end performance helmets, the Hub helmet is re-imagined for the streets. Whether you're rushing ...