The Power Q backpack from Timbuk2 uses an innovative design that incorporates the Joey T1 power supply for on the go charging for all of your essential electronics. The Power Q back pack also features a built in, padded laptop sleeve as well as an interior padded tablet sleeve for keeping sensitive electronics safe on your commute. The outer zippered flap provides access to the Joey power supply and features an array of internal organizers and zippered pockets
- Joey® T1 Power Supply fits in a dedicated pocket on the inside that charges virtually any device that charges via USB cable - while in the bag.
- TSA-compliant Joey® T1 charge unit; leave it in your bag at security checkpoints.
- Joey® T1 charge unit has one year warranty.
- Provides up to 2 full recharges on most standard cell phones.
- Charges most any device that can be charged via USB Port.
- Pass-through power.
- High speed charging capable.
- Can charge unit via CA wall outlets or USB Port.
- Swing Around tricot-lined side access compartment fits up to a 17" MacBook Pro.
- Ventilated back panel to provide breathing room.
- Custom-fit strap design for truer, more comfortable fit.
- Dedicated pocket for laptop power brick and accessories.
- Multiple grab handles and compartments.
- Refined weave 840 ballistic nylon construction.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items