Chrome Midway Shoes
The fusion of durable cordura and stylish suede that hits below the ankle bone. This shoe was built for those who want a tough Chrome shoe to wear from bike to bar with a unique style. We fused tough Cordura with durable suede, and built in all of the tough riding features you can rely on, like a board lasted sole, fiberglass shank, and a reflective hit in the back heel. We even lined the heel with pigskin for comfort.
Chrome Midway Shoes Features
- Made of our 1,000 denier Cordura and durable suede with back-padding and soft leather ankle cuff
- 100% vulcanized construction
- Low profile design to better fit into a toe cage
- Reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank to support the midsole
- Board lasted sole to eliminate pedal hot spot
- Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
- Polyurethane contoured crash pad insole
- Durable rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
- Lace garage so laces don’t get caught in your chainring
- Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
Chrome Midway Shoe Size Chart
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items