The Zaskar Carbon 9r is the hardtail twin of the Zaskar 100. Featuring a full carbon frame and RockShox fork, the Zaskar remains light and responsive, while still being able to absorb the rough stuff. The Zaskar is equipped with a full Shimano Deore XT drivetrain and DT Swiss M1800 29er wheels to help you roll over obstacles effortlessly. Whether you are just looking for a bike to shred trail or one to podium with, the Zaskar hardtail will not disappoint.
*Components subject to change*
- F.O.C. Ultra™ Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle™ Frame Construction, F.O.C. BB Shell, Dropouts, and 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" Tapered Head Tube, w/ 9R Specific Geometry
- RockShox Sid RLT fork w/100mm Travel 15mm Maxle, Motion Control Damper, Adjustable Rebound, Lockout, & Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Shimano Deore XT crank 38/26T
- Shimano Deore XT Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Deore XT Shifters
- Shimano CS-M771-10, 11-36T, 10-Speed cassette
- KMC X10, 10-Speed Chain
- Shimano Deore XT Front Derailleur , 2x10
- Shimano Deore XT Rear Derailleur, Mid Cage
- DT Swiss M1800 wheels, 15mm thru axle front, 135mm rear.
- Maxxis Aspen, 2.1", Folding Bead tires
- Formula R1X brakes and levers, 160mm (F/R)
- Syncros AM V2, 3D Forged stem
- FSA Orbit C-40-ACB, 1.5" to 1 1/8" headset
- WTB Silverado Race SL saddle
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 3 seatpost, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 3 handlebars, 680mm
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items