Leatt DBX Ride 3 Neck Brace
The newly updated Ride III offers premium fit and protection and a not so premium price tag. Similar to the Comp III, the Ride III offers three way adjustability for the best and most comfortable fit and only lacks the front and rear table adjustment of the more expensive Comp III. All Leatt braces are designed by a medical doctor and is assisted by other medical professionals and biomedical engineers.
- New exclusive Lycra TPR logo padding.
- New 2-piece, super-low profile, DBX cut, padding design.
- Injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polyamide resin material
- As always, the Ride III features:
- Alternative Load Path Technology™
- 3-way adjustability
- a collarbone relief section
- a break-away rear strut and crush zones for enhanced safety
- Padding kit removable/washable
- Optional graphic padding & stickers kits available
- Replacement parts available.
- CE Approved to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/eec
- Size medium weighs 1.76 pounds (800g), without optional chest strap
- NOT for MX/Enduro/Offroad use due to different padding.
- If you have fit questions, please contact Jenson USA
Leatt Size Chart
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items