If you feel that "all-mountain" is a little bit of an understatement when describing your riding style, then you should be riding these wheels. The Sage is Crank Brothers standard-issue "freeride" wheelset. Tubeless compatible, able to take tires between 2.4 and 2.8, and featuring their elongated alloy nipples for optimum stiffness, the Sage means serious business when the trail becomes chaotic.
- Spokes connect at a vertical rib; no spoke holes through rim wall or bed, resulting in ultimate stiffness and strength
- Elongated alloy nipples and short stainless 2.0 straight guaged stainless steel spokes simplify truing and optimize wheel stiffness and ride quality
- Twinpair spokes are laced in a low-dish mirror pattern; designed with 12 points of contact on a 24-spoke wheel to create balanced tension
- 150mm wide rear hub has a stiff, oversized 25mm axle that uses a 12mm thru axle, bringing perfect alignment to the large six pawl system
- Disc brake specific
- 6061-t6 freeride rim
- 2172 grams per set
- 24mm internal width
- 20mm thru axle front; 12mm thru rear
- Recommended tire size: 2.4 to 2.8
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items