Leatt DBX Pro LT Carbon Neck Brace
The Leatt DBX Pro Lite neck brace takes protection and comfort to the next level. Constructed of Leatt High Impact Polymer(LHIP) and Carbon Fiber, the DBX Pro Lite will be more durable and lighter in a greater range of temperatures. The 5-way adjustabilty alllows the ability to fine tune the fit to all body shapes and sizes. As with all Leatt® neck braces, the DMX Pro Lite is designed by a medical doctor with the help of biomedical engineers and medical professionals.
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber
- Constructed of Leatt High Impact Polymer(LHIP).
- New, lighter weight, super-low profile, DBX cut, clip-on padding made of Crosslink.
- New wider, reshaped rear Thoracic strut and easy to use rear hinge
- Worn and trusted by more riders than all other neck braces combined
- Two highly visible red hinges are easily accessible to left handed or right handed rider and for paramedics and safety track workers
- Padding kit removable/washable
- Optional graphic padding & stickers kits available
- Replacement parts available.
- CE Approved to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/eec
- Size medium weighs 1.8 pounds (820g), without optional chest strap
- NOT for MX/Enduro/Offroad use due to different padding.
- If you have fit questions, please contact Jenson USA
Leatt Size Chart
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items