The Streak II is a nimble shoe that you can tackle any 5k, but it also offers enough cushioning to keep you comfortable in higher milieage runs. The Streak II has been updated this year with a lower profile mid-sole and a lighter upper for a more performance oriented shoe.
- 360° Lacing anatomically conforms to the foot for a tailored fit regardless of foot shape
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions the foot upon impact and then returns energy back to the runner
- Outsole-grade EVA and blown rubber outsole combines for great cushioning and weight savings
- Segmented forefoot for a smooth, efficient ride
- Ortholite sock liner for amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning
- NEW 100% recycled lace webbing and laces
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items