The Atlas crank is constructed from Race Face’s proprietary OPTIM-AL alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 aluminum, making it a great choice for big heat freeride. Race Face has also updated the Atlas to use their EXI interface, making installation and removal a snap. In the process, Race Face was able to make the Atlas lighter, without sacrificing any strength, making it an excellent choice for heavy, big mountain riding.
- Manufactured from OPTIM-AL, over 20% stronger compared to the commonly used 7050 alloy
- Fits 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
- Uses X-type external bottom bracket (included)
- For use with 9 speed drivetrains
- EXI interface complete with one key hex release puller cap
- Fat tab technology for increased strength and compatible with all 4.5mm tab offset bashes
- Light weight removable granny ring
- 5mm of configurable chainline adjustment insuring chainguide compatibility
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items