Race Face Evolve 2x10 2012 OE Crankset
This is an OE item. It may lack original packaging but is brand new and has never been mounted
Race Face designed the Evolve crank to have the strength of an all-mountain crank with the weight of an XC crank. With more and more riders blurring the line between disciplines, a crank like the new Evolve opens up your rides and allows you to take on the trails and terrain you want to ride, when you want to ride them. The Evolve also uses Race Face’s EXI bottom bracket interface making adjusting your chainline or removing and installing cranks a breeze.
- High-strength 6066 aluminum construction
- 7075 aluminum chainrings feature extensive CNC machining for shifting accuracy and sharp looks
- Uses EXI interface external bottom bracket
- Lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle
- Custom triple wiper seal bearings
- Bearings are pre-filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease
- Includes the new Team XC bottom bracket
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items