- BB Cups are forged & CNC machined from 6066 aluminum.
- Features 35% more thread engagement & thicker walls than the XC/AM BB cups for greater durability in big-hit situations.
- Massive external bottom bracket cups house 35% larger ball bearings than internal systems, yielding vastly improved durability.
- Bearings feature a special "full-complement" construction. This doubles the amount of ball bearings in the cartridge & greatly increases it's load carrying capacity.
- Bearings feature our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- Interchangeable with select Shimano and FSA external MOUNTAIN BB systems.
- Fully serviceable with BBEXITOOL
PROS: Easy To Install, Durable
BEST USES: Urban Assault, Mountain Biking
BEST USES: Extreme Sports, Mountain Biking
PROS: Easy To Install, Durable, Smooth
CONS: Could Improve
BEST USES: Racing, Mountain Biking, Upgrade
PROS: Easy To Install, Lightweight
CONS: Very Noisy
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
New for 2011. Durable. Serviceable. Lightweight. Fits 68/73mm bottom bracket shells English threaded Engineered for trail riders that want a high performance BB that lasts. Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance. ...
Rotor BB1 2010 MTB BSA 68/73mm Steel In the vast sea of bottom bracket "standards" it might get a little frustrating to find the correct bottom bracket choice for your beloved bike. Conventional English threaded bottom bracket shells won't stop ...