Turbine cranks are light enough for XC yet strong enough for AM use. The 7050 alloy "I-Beam" crank arms have stronger pedal threads than the XT (from the big "S" of course). 32/bash with 170/175/180mm arm length options.
- 9/10 speed compatible
- Arms are carefully engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
- Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance and then extensively CNC machined for that classic Race Face look.
- Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
- Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
- EXI interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline.
- Integrated butted, forged and CNC machined CrMo EXI spindle.
- Incorporated crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just an 8mm hex wrench.
- Comes with all new Turbine BB; fits 68/73mm shells
- Bearings feature new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items