The Reba is the chameleon of forks; it can be a short-travel climbing machine or 29er’s stiff and reliable dream, with plenty of options in between. Reba combines a potent blend of well-rounded performance, a lightweight design and unparalleled tunability on top of a stiff 32mm chassis. This is a relentless trail warrior all the way from the calf-burning climbs to the grin-inducing descents.
- Travel: 80/100mm
- Damping: Motion Control RLT
- Spring: Dual Air
- Adjustments: External Rebound / Lockout Threshold/ Low Speed Compression to Lock / Air pressure via dual Schrader valves
- Steerer Options: 1-1/8" aluminum & 1-1/8"-1.5" tapered aluminum
- Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminum, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers: 9mm QR or 15mm Maxle Lite
- Options: Travel, Spring, Steerer, Axle, Remote, Colors
- Recommended Rear Shock Monarch and Ario
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
- Color Options: Black, White, Diffusion Black
- Remotes: PushLoc or PopLoc Remote
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items