- Lightweight so user can carry more cargo inside without exceeding the weight restrictions
- Heavy duty recessed ball bearing wheels are placed far apart to offer extra stability when being pulled
- Industrial style handles and hardware for high strength and durability
- Two rugged steel butterfly latches that can take a beating without breaking
- Padlock tabs are compatible with regular or TSA approved padlocks
- No liner so it can easily be washed out after that mountain biking adventure
- Features a rugged spring loaded steel flip out handle for pulling and a flip up handle for carrying the case
- Made in the USA
- Case Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 10" (meets the typical airline standard maximum size limit of 62" combined length + width + thickness)
- Weight: 15lbs
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Castelli Team Sky Roubaix Glove full comfort even on rough roads Castelli's Team Sky Roubaix Gloves feature extra padding, keeping you hands comfortable and your grip secure on even the roughest of cobblestone roads. Silicone grip makes sure you keep ...
Oakley Latch Matte Black w/ Sapphire Iridium Lens minimalist style with maximum performance Oakley's new Latch is a creative collaboration integrating the world of skateboarding with eyewear. This design was inspired by influential athletes, and is shaped with a classic ...