Shimano BB86 Bottom Bracket
The Shimano BB86 was developed by Scott and Shimano to provide a wider bottom bracket shell without affecting crank width. The way they accomplish this is similar a BB90; the bearings are contained inside cups which are pressed into the stepped design shell. However, there are no snap ring grooves. The result is a lighter weight interface that is able to use existing integrated-spindle/external bearing cranksets on a press-in bearing system.
- Shell width measures 86.5mm (road) or 91.5mm (mountain)
- Accepts a standard 24 X 90mm road or 24 X 95mm MTB crank spindle
- Shell ID measures 41mm
- Bearing has a 37mm outer diameter and is pressed into a nylon insert with a 41mm outer diameter that presses into the frame
- Designed specifically for 24mm spindle cranksets originally intended for external threaded cups (i.e. Hollowtech II, GXP)
- Manufacture part number ISMBB9141B
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items