Going 2x10? This kit contains the bulk of what you need to outfit a modern mountain bike frame at an awesome price. Shimano's XT M780 group is known for it's balance between high performance and value.
Buy the entire kit at once and save compared to buying the items individually.
- Sorry, no substitutions or changes at this special price. Individual pieces may not be returned or exchanged individually.
- Shimano XT 2x10 crankset, 175mm arms, 26/38T chainrings
- Shimano XT Bottom Bracket, includes spacers for 68 or 73mm shells (most modern mountain bikes)
- Shimano XT 2x10 trigger shifters
- Shimano XT 10 speed cassette, 11-36 teeth, with lockring
- Shimano XT Chain
- Shimano XT 10sp Long Cage rear derailleur
- Shimano XT front derailleur for 2x10, Top-swing (low clamp style), dual pull (top or bottom pull cable routing), for 31.8mm or 34.9mm seat tube
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes with matching XT Servo-Wave levers, pre-bled, connected hydraulic lines - ready to ride
- Line Measurements: Front: 977mm Rear: 1,676mm
- Shimano XT Ice-Tec disc brake rotors, qty 2, 160mm diameter, 6-bolt mounting style
What else do I need?
- Disc brake adapters are not included. You'll need them for some, but not all applications, depending on your frame and fork. The calipers included with this kit use the common 74mm post mount.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items