Introducing Shimano’s first-ever, off-road, two-ring race crankset. The M985 XTR Race Double is a purpose-built race crank with the strength and durability that XTR cranks are famous for. Double cranksets eliminate redundant gearing, leaving you with a fully-efficient and lighter drivetrain. In other words, youll go faster and farther.
Please Note: This is marked an OE Item because it lacks original packaging. The item has never been installed or used.
- Fits 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
- Only compatible with 2x10 equipment
- CloseStep double chainring for light-action shifting
- Hollowtech II design maximizes stiffness and minimizes weight
- Dyna-Sys gearing for efficiency and stability
- HG-X chainring tooth profile and Dual Spike technology optimize front shifting performance
- Two-piece construction for precise chainline and chainwheel alignment
- Bottom bracket not inculded
- Weight: 700 grams(approx.)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items