Handlebar Mounted Speedfil A2 Aero Bottle
Speedfil allows standard Specialized thread compatible water bottles to be turned into an aerodynamic drinking system for your tri-bike or time trial bike. A special cap with a connecting hose connects you with the bottle. The aerodynamic system is designed with a paten pending Zerosplash™ system to eliminate wet handlebars. Refilling on the fly is possible enabling lightning quick re-hydration. The Speedfil A2 system is designed to be used in conjunction with triathlon/TT aerobars. Due to many differences in configurations, the Speedfil A2 does not come with mounting brackets. Each rider will need to decide which type will work for their bike. Photo shows a Speedfil A2 with a Topeak mounting kit.
- Works with any Specialized or Trek bottle and includes a 21oz specialized bottle
- NOTE: Polar and Camelbak bottles do NOT work due to a different sized opening
- Design features allow for rapid refilling, hands free drinking, and easy cleaning
- Kit Includes: 21oz Bottle, Special bottle cap, Hose and 90-degree fitting, Hose sleeve, Bite valve, Zip ties and a Velcro tie down
- Does NOT include a bottle cage or mounting bracket for a bottle
- See also HY244F01 Speedfill Stem Cap Mount
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items