Free Shipping Offer

Get free Standard Shipping with your $50 purchase today!

Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items.

|
|
WE'RE HIRING
Join the Team Today!
(14)

Paceline Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r Jar

Item #: SC266B05
USD$19.95
Choose Size
Qty
Only 1 Left!
Found a Lower Price?

Paceline Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r Jar


After extensive research and development on the bike and in the lab Paceline is pleased to offer Eurostyle chamois buttr.  A more traditional European-style chamois cream in a jar.
  • Anti-bacterial
  • non-greasy formula
  • Specifically formulated to produce a cooling and soothing effect
  • Easily washes off skin and out of shorts


4.5 / 5.0
14 Reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
8
5
1
0
0
Works like a charm!!
IThis product is like an American Express Card, You never leave home without it!!!

PROS: Keeps The Chaffe Away, Easy to Use, Durable, Keeps The Jewels In Sink

CONS: None
July 31, 2015
Location:
Placentia, CA.
Cant do a long ride whitout it
I couldnt stand a long ride or a training sesión without it, it doesn feel grease, and it semells good, great product!!!

PROS: Smells Good
August 5, 2014
Location:
San Antonio Texas
The Goods
95% of the time Jenson USA is a 24hour delivery. The other 5% of the time the product arrives when they say it will. I have their link up on my toolbar. Buy from them all the time.

PROS: Easy to Use

BEST USES: Long Rides, Mountain Bikes
April 22, 2016
Location:
Orange, Ca.
just like Assos, really good chamois!
I used it daily, even for running practices. The product is really good, and even gives a fresh feeling after you use haha.

PROS: Comfortable, Easy to Use
October 3, 2013
Location:
Sao Paulo, Brazil
My new favorite
This is my new go to chamois butter. I like the Euro Style better than the regular. It is not heavy and greasy. Light and it washes off easy too. Slight cooling effect when first applied, but that is not bothersome to me at all.

PROS: Works great, Easy To Wash Off

BEST USES: Commuting, Long Rides, Road Bikes
July 23, 2015
Location:
San Jose, CA
Will save your butt!!
My wife and I swear by the stuff, especially before hot rides here in AZ. The longer the ride, the better it is!
August 22, 2017
Purchased
1 month ago
Makes a big difference for the long runs
when you need to take those 3 hrs plus ride, in a hot day, this will help you.
March 31, 2017
Purchased
7 months ago
Location:
Florida
Great for the price
Stuff works great, even for a slow century ride. Also a great value, half the price of Assos.
April 5, 2017
Purchased
6 months ago
Location:
Brooklyn, NY
Must Have
This is a must have in the hot, humid, sandy weather I ride in. I avg 200k a week and use this daily. I have tried other brands but this one leaves me feeling less greasy and sticky.

PROS: Easy to Use, Durable

BEST USES: Long Rides, Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes
August 24, 2015
Location:
Bahrain
This stuff is alright.
I think I like this better than the DZ Nutz. I live in a hot climate and I wanted something with more staying power on longer rides. This stuff definitely gets the job done.

I should have gotten it in tube form. The tub is just not that user friendly after you've used the product.

PROS: Lasts longer than DZ Nutz
May 28, 2012
Location:
Nashville, TN

Q & A

Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!

Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.

Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.

Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items

Need Gear Advice?

Our Gear Advisors are Ready to Help

Email Specials

Sign up for our weekly newsletter delivered via email.

Keep Pedaling

Free Shipping Offer

Get free Standard Shipping with your $50 purchase today! Just choose Standard Shipping during checkout.

Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items.