Azonic Techlite Carbon Tubular Wheelset
Those of you with the mountain biking background will instantly recognize the Azonic name for their history of high quality, fairly priced, incredibly durable mountain bike gear. Techlite is their first foray into the road/cross space and we expect nothing but the best.
Carbon tubulars make ideal competition-day wheels for road, tri, and cross bikes due to their incredibly light weight and amazing ride quality that only tubular tires can provide.
- 38mm tall carbon rims, 3k carbon weave construction
- Built using sealed cartridge bearing hubs, laced with Stainless Steel spokes and anodized aluminum nipples; 20 radial spokes in front, rear is 24 spokes, radial on non-drive side, 2x on drive side
- This is a tubular wheelset for glue-on style tubular tires. It will not accept traditional clincher tires with a tube inside
- claimed 1,340 grams / set
- Kit includes front and rear wheel, quick release skewers, and carbon-specific compound brake pads
- Rear wheel freehub body accepts SRAM/Shimano 8/9/10sp cassettes
Note: This is a 10 speed specific wheelset and will only accept Shimano "deep notch" (Dura-Ace, Ultegra) 10 speed cassettes. It will not accept SRAM cassettes, of any speed, or Shimano 8/9sp cassettes. You can purchase the 8/9 speed freehub body, which will accept all Shimano and SRAM 8/9/10 speed cassettes here.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items