» Return Policy
» How do I return an item?
» My order was damaged in shipment.
» You sent me the wrong item!
Jenson USA wants you to shop with confidence. That’s why we provide you with a “No-Hassle” satisfaction guarantee. If any item you purchase from us doesn’t meet your expectations, send it back within 60 days - we'll issue a full refund of the original purchase price (minus shipping charges) via the same payment method you used originally. Unlike much of our competition, we do not charge a restocking fee or penalty.
There are a just a few exceptions:
- For your safety, we do not accept returns on nutritional/food products.
- Custom-assembled products (a complete bike built of components you selected, a wheelbuild, etc)
- Computer software, DVDs, or other electronic media; and tools which have been opened may not be returned for a refund. Damaged or defective items may be replaced with the same title only.
If your purchase included any free promotional items ("free socks with shoe purchase", "free DVD with helmet purchase") don't forgot to include the freebie item with your return so we can issue you a full refund.
Top of Page
How do I return an item?
Download and print an form to include with your return - you do not need an RMA number or permission to return items to Jenson USA.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. Jenson USA is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping (please use a carrier that provides tracking and/or delivery confirmation).
- If you’d like additional items as replacements, please make an online or telephone order for them at your convenience.
- If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please allow one billing cycle to see the refund on your statement or online banking.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive a refund check in the mail.
- If you paid by PayPal, Jenson USA will issue a refund to your PayPal account. Please allow 7-10 business days.
Top of Page
My order was damaged in shipment.
All items that are shipped out from Jenson USA are in new and unused condition. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you do receive a damaged package, please call Jenson USA Customer Service immediately at (800)577-8720 ext. 3. We will contact the Delivery Company and file a damage claim. Jenson USA will arrange for the Delivery Company to pick up the damaged package. Do not take the item for a ride. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the freight carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted with the carrier, a claim number is generated. At that time Jenson USA will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
Top of Page
You sent me the wrong item!
Please call us immediately regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems within seven days of order receipt. It also helps us to maintain accurate inventory for all our customers.
You gave us a correct part number and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your order before calling. Inspect packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will go over the situation with you.
- We will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake. We will reimburse return ground freight on any mis-shipped items the fault of Jenson USA. We want this to be corrected as simply as possible.
You placed your order, or gave us on the phone, an incorrect part number(s), or perhaps you just decided it wasn’t what you wanted:
- Call us up. Let us know the Order number and Jenson USA part number(s) in question.
- Jenson USA will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is a Jenson USA confirmation signature with the carrier.
- Parts must be in original packaging. No returns on parts that have been installed. Please do not use display boxes as shipping cartons.
- We will issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the fault of Jenson USA.
Top of Page