» Defects & Warranty Policy
» How do I make a warranty claim?
» Safety Recall Notices
Defects & Warranty Policy
At times there will be products that fail due to a manufacturer defect. Jenson USA will facilitate all warranties provided by the individual manufacturers by making a claim on your behalf. Generally, warranties cover defects in materials and workmanship. Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accidents, and racing are not covered under any warranty. It is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer to repair or replace defective merchandise. Labor and shipping are not covered under any warranty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Jenson USA will extend to its customers any manufacturer's warranty on merchandise we sell but, otherwise, we make no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the merchandise in our catalogs.
Jenson USA shall not be responsible for the improper use of the merchandise sold and the customer is urged to exercise caution and take all necessary safety measures in using the merchandise.
Top of Page
How do I make a warranty claim?
To make a warranty claim please follow these steps:
- Call Jenson USA Customer Service at (800)577-8720 ext. 3. Let us know the Jenson USA part number, Order number, and the specific defect.
- We will check the Order history to confirm the date the item was purchased and determine if the item is still under the manufacturers warranty time limit.
- Jenson USA will assign a Warranty RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Prepare a brief description of the defect. Remember that this is necessary for the manufacturer to evaluate the damage and determine the best course of action. (Repair/ Replace / Return). If sending in a fork for warranty, please indicate the riders’ weight and model of bike frame. If returning parts off a frame (seat stay, chain stay), please indicate the serial number of the frame.
- Pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton using indestructible packing tape. Please do not ship the item in the original retail box as they were not designed for the stresses of shipping.
- Send your return to:
Attn: Warranties (your order #)
1615 Eastridge Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
- Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment. Jenson USA cannot be responsible for the returned items until we have signed for the packages.
Top of Page