Race Face Evolve Seat Post
The Race Face Evolve Seatpost is constructed of 3D forged 2013 heat treated aluminum for maximum strength and rigidity without a big hit in weight. The new-patented Hunter head design offers full adjustability and easy saddle installation, all in a very affordable package. The seatpost head accommodates 7mm to 8mm alloy rails as well as 7mm to 9mm carbon rails.
- Intended Use: XC/Trail/AM
- Sizess: 27.2x350mm ,30.9x350mm, 31.6x375mm
- Weight: 265 grams (30.9)
- Features Race Face exclusive new Hunter head design
- Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening
- The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube
- Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon
- Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails
- Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment
- Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- The 3D forged 2014 heat-treated aluminum tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life
11 months ago
6 months ago
Q & A
In the "Select SKU" dropdown it says 400 mm, but under "Features" it says "27.2x350mm". Which one is it?
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
3T Ionic Team Seatpost Ionic is a new seatpost design featuring the sophisticated and robust, 3T-exclusive DiffLock seat clamp. Ionic-25 places the seat clamp assembly 25 mm behind the seatpost's centerline. This gives athletes the option of a more rearward ...
3T Stylus Stealth Team Seatpost Founded in 1961, for over 54 years 3T has been renown for innovation and high-quality, placing them at the forefront of the bicycle industry when it comes to componentry. Their claim to fame is a ...
ST" stands for "short-travel" - 1.3" of travel is ideal for cross-country racers, road, or comfort riding where you just need to take the edge off bumps without the complexity of a true suspension solution. A patented 4-pivot force aligned ...