Race Face Next SL Seat Post
The Race Face Next SL seatpost sets a new standard for performance XC posts. The new-patented Hunter head design offers full adjustability and easy saddle installation, all in very lightweight 250 gram package. The Hunter head has 6 degrees of upward tilt, 12 degrees of downward tilt and is compatible with 7/8mm alloy seat rails or 7/9mm carbon rails. The carbon tube is engineered & manufactured using Race Face's optimized carbon technology process and is specifically designed to be used as a lightweight XC post.
- 250 Grams
- 400mm Length
- Features Race Face exclusive new Hunter head design
- Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening
- The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube
- Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon
- Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails
- Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment
- Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
5 months ago
9 months ago
1 year ago
3 months ago
10 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
3T 0-Offset LTD Difflock MTB Seatpost0-Offset DL is an inline seatpost utilizing 3T’s unique and robust DiffLock™ form-fit saddle support. Interlocking splines hold saddle rails in perfect alignment to 0.5° precision, require only low torque force to clamp securely. Fore-aft ...
Chromag Dolomite Seatpost As the result of a 2 year development project, Chromag's Dolomite Seatpost has finally surfaced! Using Chromag's proprietary 3D forging, the Dolomite features a 1 piece shaft and clamp base that's constructed from 2014 T6 alloy to ...
Deda Elementi ZERO100 Seatpost This is awesome, it's 3D forged. It's easy to get excited about the Deda Elementi ZERO100 Seatpost. It's sturdy aluminum construction, long enough for your road bike at 350mm, and has a generous 25mm setback to ...