Thule T2 Pro Two Bike Hitch Rack
It's been over ten years since Thule released their original T2 hitch rack, and while it has certainly held its own (and countless bikes) over the years, when opportunity for improvement arises it must be seized, and that's just what they've done. Combining the original T2's decade of success with some progressive re-thinking, Thule introduces the T2 Pro.
The new T2 Pro keeps the same tray-style layout we and many other cyclists grew to love about the original T2. So what's the deal with this "Pro" version? Let's start with the attaching. Now the whole rack tightens into your vehicle's hitch through their 'AutoAttach' expanding wedge system that can be conveniently accessed from the underside of the rack, while the dial itself is protected from the ground and debris via skid plate. This means no more tools, blood, sweat and tears are required to secure the rack and hitch.
The folding design has also been given a bit of facelift, now offering a much wider stance which increases the space between bikes and the space between the rack and the vehicle making life easier when loading and unloading. This redesign also relocates the release mechanism from the base to a more accessible location at the end of the rack, meaning that you no longer have to be Stretch Armstrong in order to engage it. The trays are adjustable side-to-side and are much bigger in diameter. The adjacent folding arms offer more clearance to prevent fork scratches, while the front wheel tray is uniquely shaped to safely hold anything from skinny 23c road tires to huge fat bike tires.
T2 Pro Features:
- Easy to install and remove the rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the HitchSwitch lever
- Lock bikes to the rack and secure the rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame free ratcheting arm
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29" wheels and up to 5" tires without adapters
- Carries 2 bikes
- Carries up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2" receiver only)
- 2 bike load capacity
- Fits 2" and 1.25" receivers
- One Key System compatible
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- Cannot be used with tandem bikes
9 months ago
8 months ago
5 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large itemsDue to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations: