» Return Policy
» Free Apparel Returns
» How do I return an item?
» My order was damaged in shipment.
» You sent me the wrong item!
Jenson USA offers a simple 365 Day Returns policy. You can return most new, unused item within 365 days from the time of purchase for a refund of the original purchase price (minus shipping charges). Returned items must be in the original box and/or packaging with all tags included. No returns on parts that have been installed.
Please note the following exceptions:
- New, unused items purchased with Affirm financing must be returned within 90 days from the time of purchase.
- Apparel items are eligible for free return shipping within 60 days of purchase. Please see Free Apparel Returns policy below.
- Nutritional/food products
- Custom-assembled products (a complete bike built of components you selected, a wheelbuild, etc.)
- Used or damaged merchandise, unless the item failed due to a manufacturer defect. Jenson USA will facilitate all warranties provided by the individual manufacturers by making a claim on your behalf. Learn more about our Defects & Warranty Policyonline or contact our Warranty Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact a Gear Advisor at (888) 880-3811 or info@JensonUSA.com for help processing a return.
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 7pm, Sat-Sun: 9am - 4pm (PST)
Free Apparel Returns
Make apparel purchases with confidence at Jenson USA. If you aren’t satisfied with the fit, return shipping is on us. Restrictions do apply.
- You have 60 days from date of purchase to receive free return shipping. Apparel items returned between 61 and 365 days after purchase will be subject to an $8.99 return shipping fee.
- Returned items must be in the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Try on the item inside to ensure no damage is done to the apparel.
- Go to your “My Account” and begin the return process. You will be able to print a prepaid label.
- Categories eligible – jerseys, shirts, shorts, bib shorts, helmets, shoes, eyewear, base layers, protective gear, outerwear and gloves.
- Free apparel returns eligible in the Domestic USA only.
- Returns cannot be combined with parts, accessories or any non-apparel items. Doing so will forfeit the free return.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
To initiate a return, first login into your account. Click “Need to Return Something?” and follow the instructions. Please note, free returns apply to apparel items only.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges except for apparel items. Jenson USA is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping (please use a carrier that provides tracking and/or delivery confirmation). We also recommend insuring the contents of your shipment when shipping it back to us.
- If you’d like additional items as replacements, please make an online or telephone order for them at your convenience.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is a Jenson USA confirmation signature with the carrier.
REFUNDS AND CREDITS
- If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please allow one billing cycle to see the refund on your statement or online banking.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive a refund check in the mail.
- If you paid by PayPal, Jenson USA will issue a refund to your PayPal account. Please allow 7-10 business days.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
MY ORDER WAS DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
All items that are shipped out from Jenson USA are in new and unused condition. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you do receive a damaged package, please call Jenson USA Customer Service immediately at (888) 880-3811. We will contact the Delivery Company and file a damage claim. Jenson USA will arrange for the Delivery Company to pick up the damaged package. Do not take the item for a ride. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the freight carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted with the carrier, a claim number is generated. At that time Jenson USA will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE ORDER I RECEIVED
If we’ve shipped you the wrong item:
- Please call us immediately. It’s important that you contact us within seven days of order receipt.
- We’ll generally ship you a replacement item as soon as the original item is in transit via our shipping carrier (we’ll send you a return label after you contact us). We require a return of the original order within 14 days.
- Alternatively, you can place a new order immediately while simultaneously sending us the return. Immediately placing a new order ensures that you’ll get the new product quickly. You’ll receive a full refund for items returned in new, unused condition.
If there is an item missing from your order.
- If an item is missing, make sure and inspect packing materials carefully. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.